none
Can not upload images when asking a question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

My friend want to ask some questions on this forum, but her account can not upload images with error:

Her Windows Live Account is newly signed up. How to verify her account?

Friday, January 4, 2013 7:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

When signing up for the MSDN forums, a verification e-mail is sent to verify your e-mail address. You won't be able to post images until you have verified the e-mail account.

My account is verified, so I'm not sure about this, but I would think your profile page would somewhere contain a message that the e-mail wasn't verified yet and would present you with an option to resend the verification message.

Hope this helps

Please mark the best replies as answers
    Blog: bloggingabout.net/blogs/rick
    Twitter: @rickvdbosch

• Proposed as answer by Livio von Büren Friday, January 4, 2013 9:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lattimore Saturday, January 5, 2013 1:52 AM
    Friday, January 4, 2013 9:05 AM
  • Hi Lattimore,

I am moving your issue to the Forums Issues (not product support) forum so that you can get better support.

Thanks.

Vicky Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, January 4, 2013 9:33 AM
  • Please read this related thread

I suggest your friend to send an email to fissues at microsoft dot com and tell them that she is not a spammer but she needs to post images to explain her problem. This will expedite verification of the account. 

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Friday, January 4, 2013 2:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When signing up for the MSDN forums, a verification e-mail is sent to verify your e-mail address. You won't be able to post images until you have verified the e-mail account.

My account is verified, so I'm not sure about this, but I would think your profile page would somewhere contain a message that the e-mail wasn't verified yet and would present you with an option to resend the verification message.

Hope this helps

Please mark the best replies as answers
    Blog: bloggingabout.net/blogs/rick
    Twitter: @rickvdbosch

• Proposed as answer by Livio von Büren Friday, January 4, 2013 9:54 AM
    Friday, January 4, 2013 9:05 AM
  • Hi Lattimore,

I am moving your issue to the Forums Issues (not product support) forum so that you can get better support.

Thanks.

Vicky Song [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, January 4, 2013 9:33 AM
  • Please read this related thread

I suggest your friend to send an email to fissues at microsoft dot com and tell them that she is not a spammer but she needs to post images to explain her problem. This will expedite verification of the account. 

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Friday, January 4, 2013 2:07 PM