WHS Console - will not connect on Wireless link RRS feed

• Question

• I'm not sure whether this is a Power Pack 1 Beta problem or not! All works fine over 'wired' LAN connection but usually will not connect (occasionally VERY slow response) over Wireless LAN. Same symptons on three client machines with different WLAN adaptors. LAN shows at 100 MB/s and WLAN at 54 (occasionally 48) MB/s. In all three cases the WLAN works 'normally' with standard Internet access. Is this Power Pack 1 or a conflict with the latest batch of 32 bit Vista updates installed on the same day?

I've not (yet) submitted a bug report with all the CAB files etc. but will do so if someone can confirm that I'm not completely bonkers!

Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:22 PM

Answers

• Im running a couple of my clients on wireless and Im not experiencing any problems.

That being said, its a beta and is worth bugging anything out of the ordinary, even if it turns out to be nothing to do with PP1.

Andrew

Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:25 PM
  • I'm seeing similar behavior.  It has not completely failed to connect yet but connection  takes a looooong time (several minutes sometimes).  Never noticed this prior to PP1.
    Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:53 PM

All replies

• Im running a couple of my clients on wireless and Im not experiencing any problems.

That being said, its a beta and is worth bugging anything out of the ordinary, even if it turns out to be nothing to do with PP1.

Andrew

Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:25 PM
  • I'm seeing similar behavior.  It has not completely failed to connect yet but connection  takes a looooong time (several minutes sometimes).  Never noticed this prior to PP1.
    Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:53 PM