dynamics crm matching keywords using plugin? RRS feed

• Question

• when every case create base on case type i have assigned to particular user based on team.now i want to match the case type and team name if it matches i have to assign partcular user based on team.how can do that matching in dynamics crm plugin?could anybbody help me on this

hsk srinivas

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 7:54 AM

All replies

• yes! you can get the case type text and team name and compare using normal string functions

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:13 AM
  • how can i do this. i tried with criteria in query expression. but i'm not getting.

[ FOR EXAMPLE]

CASE IS "I NEED CREDIT CARD". based on that case i want get the team--"CREDIT CARD TEAM". AND I WANT TO ASSIGN THAT USER BASED ON TEAM(CREDIT CARD).

i tried with criteria in query expression. but i'm not getting team.any help.

getTeam.Criteria.AddCondition("name",ConditionOperator.Equal,"Creditcard");

hsk srinivas

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:38 AM
  • is the Team name exactly same as CRM Team name? also please post your complete query snippet

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:52 AM
  • you need to hardcore Team names as per my view and you need get the id of team and assign it

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-in/library/gg327897.aspx

ms crm

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 12:45 PM