none
MS Office Exams in Canada RRS feed

• Question

• I've been wracking my brain trying to find a location that I can take the exams at in Canada.  I live in Toronto, Ontario and I'm interested in taking the MOS Word exams (77-881) and MOS Excel (77-882) certifications but I just can't find anything anywhere.  The MS Learning site sends me over to the Prometric website and I enter all the information, but these two exams don't appear anywhere on their website.  There's no further information posted there regarding MS Office 2010 testing of any kind.  The MS Learning folks refer my email questions to Prometric and Prometric is not returning my emails.

Does anyone know where I can take the exams in my area?

Thanks.

Saturday, March 19, 2011 7:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Exam does not appear to be done through Prometric.

Try

http://www.certiport.com/Portal/Pages/LocatorView.aspx

I found test centers in Toronto.

Kind Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:55 PM
  • Just wanted to give this thread a BUMP.

Been going in circles myself trying to find a place in Ontario that provides the 77 series of exams and its been mind melting.

If anyone had any information to help out with it would be greatly appreciated. The links provided by the first responder are now dead.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:52 PM
  • I am going through the same trouble...I see there is a location at the George Brown campus on MacPhearson, but no contact information for scheduling the exam.  Hopefully I don't have to go out to Hamilton just to write an exam.
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:46 PM
  • Philip, after digging through I found that  Oasis Skills Building  offers the exam.  So far they are the only ones with contact info and that actually called me back.   Mon-Fri - 1-3:30, 3:30 being the latest start time for the exam.   If you use a voucher they charge a $25 proctor fee, or if you book through them $120 for the exam.

921 Danforth Avenue

Toronto Ontario M4J 1L8

Call: 1-888-804-7326
    Friday, September 21, 2012 1:51 PM