[http://moneycentral.msn.com]Silverlight info blocking access to portfolio manager RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to access my portfolio from portfolio manager I get a pafe from silverlight. I have the latest version of silverlight and everything is compatible. How do i get out of the silverlight site and access my portfolio?
    • Edited by Cal LearnerModerator Friday, February 22, 2013 8:50 PM Adjusted title to avoid confusion
    Friday, February 22, 2013 7:39 PM

All replies

• I am having same problem ! I am running Vista, IE9
    Friday, February 22, 2013 10:08 PM
  • It would be wonderful if anyone that finds a solution to this posts an answer.  Looks like a bunch of people are looking at the question hoping for an answer.
    Friday, February 22, 2013 10:14 PM
  • I also have a netbook running Windows 7 Started and IE9, got some funny stuff when I tried portfolio. It said I didn't have Silverlight even though it had been installed. It did allow me to install Silverlight and then portfolio worked. I tried to uninstall then re-install Silverlight on my Vista desktop computer but portfolio still does not work, same message page being displayed. Is this a problem with Silverlight and Vista??? Solution???
    • Proposed as answer by poptopbob Friday, February 22, 2013 11:09 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by poptopbob Friday, February 22, 2013 11:10 PM
    Friday, February 22, 2013 10:51 PM
  • Now it works on my Vista desktop ! I didn't do anything more but it just started to work.
    So, my solution is to do nothing, just wait and it will work. Not sure when or why but what the heck.
    • Edited by poptopbob Friday, February 22, 2013 11:10 PM
    • Proposed as answer by poptopbob Friday, February 22, 2013 11:11 PM
    Friday, February 22, 2013 11:09 PM
  • I am having the exact same problem, the issue is todays date is November 21, 2013 and your post is February. Do any of you have a solution.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:26 PM