Points for whitepapers updated. RRS feed

• Question

• Guys points for submitting the whitepapers and rating whitepapers have been updated Smile check it out.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:36 AM

Answers

•  

Hey...

I didn't get any point for white paper rating yet...

can u tell me.. how many points you got for whitepaper rating?

Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:57 AM
  • Me too looking for white paper rating points
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:51 AM
  • Waiting for the points for whitepaper rating........
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 11:07 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Greetings, I have been updated for only uploading the white paper and no points for my ratings and forums section. Where shall I tend to know for these points.

Regards,

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:20 PM
  • an i got 177 points for uploading whitepapres, and 40 points for rating whitepapers.

I think they did a problem in giving points for the rating whitepapers, last time i voted lesser whitepapers and i got more points, while this time rated more , and still i got lesser points.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:31 PM
  • @Yogesh, your points not yet updated ?  Also let me know your yahoo, msn or gtalk id, so that i can add you in there.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:34 PM
  •  Fredrick _Sahaya_2d3542 wrote:

Dear Friend,

Greetings, I have been updated for only uploading the white paper and no points for my ratings and forums section. Where shall I tend to know for these points.

Regards,

@Fedrik, ther eis no such way to know how much of the whitepapers that you rated matches your rating, That is exclusive to only the admins. But you can email the admins and try finding it out.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:55 PM
  • hey point for whitepaper is updted but for matching the rate is not updated yet
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:28 PM
  • Man points for ratings have also been updated, but i have only got 40 points for rating others whitepapers this month Sad

The admins have given less points for rating whitepapers.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:48 PM
  • my points for white papers too updated..

i got sufficient points for submitting whiie-paper.

but its unbelievable to me that i only got 28 points for rating,

its true they had given very less points for the same 

Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:05 PM

All replies

•  

Hey...

I didn't get any point for white paper rating yet...

can u tell me.. how many points you got for whitepaper rating?

Thursday, May 3, 2007 8:57 AM
  • Me too looking for white paper rating points
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 10:51 AM
  • Waiting for the points for whitepaper rating........
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 11:07 AM
  • Dear Friend,

Regards,

Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:20 PM
  • an i got 177 points for uploading whitepapres, and 40 points for rating whitepapers.

I think they did a problem in giving points for the rating whitepapers, last time i voted lesser whitepapers and i got more points, while this time rated more , and still i got lesser points.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:31 PM
  • @Yogesh, your points not yet updated ?  Also let me know your yahoo, msn or gtalk id, so that i can add you in there.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:34 PM
  •  Fredrick _Sahaya_2d3542 wrote:

Dear Friend,

Regards,

@Fedrik, ther eis no such way to know how much of the whitepapers that you rated matches your rating, That is exclusive to only the admins. But you can email the admins and try finding it out.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:55 PM
  • hey point for whitepaper is updted but for matching the rate is not updated yet
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:28 PM
  • Man points for ratings have also been updated, but i have only got 40 points for rating others whitepapers this month Sad

The admins have given less points for rating whitepapers.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:48 PM
  • my points for white papers too updated..

i got sufficient points for submitting whiie-paper.

but its unbelievable to me that i only got 28 points for rating,

its true they had given very less points for the same 

Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:05 PM
  • May be they have changed their policy for giving points for rating whitepapers.
    Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:14 PM