none
can you lock multiple threads at the same time? Bulk lock capaiblity

Question

•  On our forums, people often post new questions to old answered threads rather than starting a new thread.  We would like the ability to automatically lock all answered threads that have not had any new replies in the last X days (we are thinking that 30 might be a good value for X)
    Windows Home Server Team
    Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:11 PM

All replies

•  Are you asking for the ability to automatically lock threads after x days or manually lock threads (but lock multiple threads at once)?
    Forums Product Planner, Andrew.Brenner at Microsoft.com
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:45 PM
  • Guess I should break it into 2 suggestions, both ideas would be useful:

(1)  Manually lock multiple threads at the same time.
    (2)  Have an ability to lock all threads automatically that are marked 'answered' and have not had a new post added to them in X days
    Windows Home Server Team
    Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:49 PM
  •  
    T. Headrick said:

Guess I should break it into 2 suggestions, both ideas would be useful:

(1)  Manually lock multiple threads at the same time.
    (2)  Have an ability to lock all threads automatically that are marked 'answered' and have not had a new post added to them in X days

Windows Home Server Team

Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding (1)  Are you asking to be able to manually lock threads from the forum view (the list of threads)? I think that is what you mean by "at the same time"...
    Brent Serbus STO Forums Program Manager
    Friday, May 30, 2008 5:41 AM
  • Brent Serbus said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding (1)  Are you asking to be able to manually lock threads from the forum view (the list of threads)? I think that is what you mean by "at the same time"...
    Brent Serbus STO Forums Program Manager

yes, from the forum view
    Windows Home Server Team
    Friday, May 30, 2008 8:51 PM