BlackBerry RRS feed

• Question

• The black berry mobile is introduced in India by two companies
    1. Airtel
    2. Hutch
    Whether we must use the blackberry only with those providers.
    Can we get a mobile from other country and use with another service providers. Tell me the details...
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:26 PM

Answers

• blackberry runs on gsm networks with some special features as it requires ptt technology so till now only airtel and hutch are able to support it

and yes you can get a blackberryor compatible handset like nokia e70 and use it on hutch or airtel networks

if u think i am right then mark me as answer

Saturday, February 24, 2007 8:01 PM
  • Black berry is good..
    But its cost is very very high
    Even with less features it costs more
    Just we can buy for the name sake
    Anyone needs to oppose this
    Monday, March 5, 2007 10:41 AM

All replies

• blackberry runs on gsm networks with some special features as it requires ptt technology so till now only airtel and hutch are able to support it

and yes you can get a blackberryor compatible handset like nokia e70 and use it on hutch or airtel networks

if u think i am right then mark me as answer

Saturday, February 24, 2007 8:01 PM
  • Black berry is good..
    But its cost is very very high
    Even with less features it costs more
    Just we can buy for the name sake
    Anyone needs to oppose this
    Monday, March 5, 2007 10:41 AM
  • ya at present Blackberry is supported by only Airtel and Hutch...so others need to wait for some time to use their sim cards in BB...
    Monday, March 5, 2007 1:27 PM
  • for indian customers the nokia is only suitable in econo. and in useage wise friend. only very big bus. peoples only going to use it
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:45 PM
  • well black berry phones are suitable for business ppl who are on the move always... so they can afford the cost of the phone.. wat say friends
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:51 PM
  • blackberry is worth buying.... i guess piyush is right..
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 2:30 PM
  •  Mathavan wrote:
    The black berry mobile is introduced in India by two companies
    1. Airtel
    2. Hutch
    Whether we must use the blackberry only with those providers.
    Can we get a mobile from other country and use with another service providers. Tell me the details...

Yes!! u can buy a unlocked phone from other countries and use it but with limited features... So if u really want a blackberry buy it from one of the companies.

BUT BEWARE THAT SUPPORT AND SERVICE FOR THAT PHONE IS VERY VERY LIMITED IN INDIA. So think before u buy....

Tuesday, March 6, 2007 5:38 PM