none

Answers

• more than 2k
    Friday, June 1, 2007 5:25 AM
  • Thats really nice Jagdeesh. Did you rate almost all of the whitepapers ? if yes, then if you dont mind disclosing the ratings that you gave to the whitepapers. I hope yougave approprriate ratings to the contents of the whitepaper.

I got about only 170 Stick out tongue I am happy with the points i got for the whitepapers. I got how much i deserved.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 7:06 AM

All replies

• more than 2k
    Friday, June 1, 2007 5:25 AM
  • Thats really nice Jagdeesh. Did you rate almost all of the whitepapers ? if yes, then if you dont mind disclosing the ratings that you gave to the whitepapers. I hope yougave approprriate ratings to the contents of the whitepaper.

I got about only 170 Stick out tongue I am happy with the points i got for the whitepapers. I got how much i deserved.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 7:06 AM
  •  

I got 280...

Friday, June 1, 2007 9:16 AM
  • I got around 245 for both submitting and ratings.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 9:56 AM
  • I have got 800 and odd for white paper ratings...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 10:03 AM
  • 800, thats nice, almost near to 1 quiz point, or 1 month's worth forum points Smile
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:32 PM
  • well me not at all happy with the whitepaper ratings........
    Monday, June 4, 2007 12:49 PM
  • i was not happy with the whitepaper ratings for last month (April) and because of that i didn;t rate much whitepapers in May, and i got less points Stick out tongue

How many points you got adithya for the whitepaper rating ? and you remember how many whitepapers you rated ?
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 4:19 AM
  •  

Hey...

I got more 364 points for whitepaper rating today.

I can't understant what is going on....!!!!

First I didn't get any points for April month.

Then got 280 points on 1st June.

now more 364 points yesterday.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 9:35 AM
  • Looks like the admins have read our complains. regarding the whitepaper ratings that we got less for the month of April. Even points for me have been updated. Kudos to the admins.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 12:06 PM
  • Admins are looking into our complaints now and correcting them...  Hope they sort out the wrong-doers too (if any)...
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 12:36 PM
  • yes....thats right
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 1:15 PM
  • yes man the wrong-doers should be warned about their activities. and deleted if they continue the same.
    Tuesday, June 5, 2007 2:20 PM
  • just cant wait until the admins take appropriate actions Smile
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 4:15 PM
  • @Jagadeesh - How many whitepapers did you rate, and what was the average ratings that you gave man ? Please share it with us. 2K is really a good amount of poitns. Smile
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 4:16 PM