Why exam 70-433 has been withdrawn without any notice RRS feed

• Question

• Why exam 70-433 has been withdrawn without any notice?

I have been studying for this exam for few months and spend a  lot of money on books and Transcender practice kit. This is not fair at all.

I double checked many times before and 70-433 not supposed to retire this year.

Can anyone please explain this to me.................

Friday, August 7, 2015 12:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• In doing a quick search, the retirement date for 70-433 was announced announced some time ago.  They do maintain a list of exams scheduled to be retired.
    Friday, August 7, 2015 6:37 PM
    Answerer
  • I actually used to teach course for this exam (as MCT) but switched to newer courses as this course was announced to be retired over a year ago.

Mustafa Toroman

Friday, August 7, 2015 9:44 PM
  • Hi Muar,

No, this exam was not withdrawn without notice. Microsoft doesn't follow such practices. This link: Exams scheduled to be withdrawn contains all the Exams scheduled to be withdrawn in the next 12 months, listed by technology and all the withdrawn exams.

All the below mentioned exams has been withdrawn since 31 July 2014

• 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
    • 70-450: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution
    • 70-451: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Designing and Optimizing Database Solutions
    • 70-459: Transition your MCITP: Database Administrator 2008 or MCITP: Database Developer 2008 to MCSE: Data Platform
    • 70-460: Transition your MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008 to MCSE: Business Intelligence

Please mark as answer or vote as helpful if my reply does

Friday, August 7, 2015 10:19 PM