Track functionality not working in CRM 2013 Outlook plugin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have MS CRM 2013 for MS Outlook installed, with Outlook client UR2 update. I am facing an issue with Track functionality, please let me know if I am missing any setting.

When I send an email from Outlook to a customer's email address and click on Track button, the email is successfully tracked in CRM, and is shown under Closed Activities view. Also, the sent email ribbon now shows 'Untrack' button.

When the customer responds to that email, his reply is not getting tracked in CRM. The reply email shows Track button instead of Untrack. 

The Personal Settings in CRM are configured to 'Track Email Messages in Response to CRM Email'.

The System Settings are configured to process email using 'MSD CRM 2013 Email Router', and Incoming and Outgoing emails synchronize method is configured as 'MSD CRM for Outlook'.

Let me know if anything is missing. Looking for assistance :)

Regards,

Yogesh

• Edited by yogeshfd Friday, April 11, 2014 6:48 PM
    Friday, April 11, 2014 6:48 PM

Answers

• Hi All,

Figured out that this is not an issue. Its just that you have to give a few seconds or at least a minute for emails to show up as being tracked. That is it takes some time before Track button changes to Untracked. However, I have encountered another issue but will post that separately.

Regards,

Yogesh

• Marked as answer by yogeshfd Monday, April 14, 2014 12:48 PM
    Monday, April 14, 2014 12:48 PM