Updating the next level web experience delightly in live space RRS feed

• General discussion

• In future like everyone I would love may be to switch during my travel use my.live.com and what would I expect to see inside any operating platform I use may be mobile or even a pen for creatively recreating the windows. Let me come to the point using the simplest example.
    Today I login using my name and security password in public. I would like to listen to the latest music, book plane ticket and so on. But I am using my friends system. Within my private password in the domain if I log on wirelessly cant I do all the things where my friend has given me his system to leak out some details. When I use the public password according to the chip inside my ring, it recreates accordingly to the network space. And why my.live.com as this name can be changed each and every time i use the private password and within enough secure environment accertained by the web space of microsoft. In this case I can switch to one provider all ways and within my personal interests. This can also be significant where listening experience with online gadgets can be there where ever I am in this globe with my space. 

• Changed type Jason A. Garza Monday, May 4, 2009 6:43 PM Feedback, no question in the text
    Monday, May 4, 2009 12:19 PM