Live Meeting 2007"No Access from a proxy server"

• I can easily Inside or out side the network  connect to Live meeting 2007 as an attendee

with having meeting id, entry code,location which starts with: sip:email address and config...(we dont have WWW location provided,and some how its not posibble for the creator to provide that, so forget about pointing at location,its an internal location, that still is easy accessable from out side the network, but have to be not under proxy server)

Once im inside and under proxy server want to join a meeting , i can not

does anyone have any solution regardining , advance connection setting in live meeting that external/internal IP address or server name needs to be configured so i can attend meetings under proxy server assigned in my IE LAN setting

I'd appreciate your help as im looking for the solution for a long time

Thank you

Monday, June 07, 2010 8:27 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Unfortunately, you've submitted a query to the wrong forum; but perhaps you can find the right forum(s) here.

Reference Link(s):

For everything Windows LIVE [apps and services]

For General Microsoft topics...

Hope this helps.

If you this answers your question, please 'propose as answer' for other users. 
    Monday, June 07, 2010 9:09 PM