none
Can I use windows 10 for free ? RRS feed

• Question

• I am Md Shafiqul Islam Shadhin. I live in Bangladesh. I desire to use windows 10 . But unfortunately my family income is not enough to afford paid Windows 10 .Besides I am a Student .

Is there any to use Windows 10 and other products for free and legally?

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, October 24, 2016 5:24 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:30 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10 for the first year.

Since you missed that, I'd check out the Product Sales and Licensing Solution Center.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 24, 2016 5:24 PM
  • Good day Izen_MSI,

There are special offers for students and teachers.

In addition to the link that Just Karl gave you, I highly recommend you to (1) contact your Academic team. They should know more and they can organize special offers for the students. (2) check this page Student offers. (3) and check this page for Special offers for students.

I can give you example of prices for teachers in Israel (I think it's the same prices for students). The image bellow includes some prices in Hebrew... Here is the translation in general (I convert the prices to US dollar ... this is not accurate! 1$ is 3.848 Israeli currency, I will use 4)

Office 2016 without disk (download from link which is available for 30 days) - 15$

Windows 10 Education Upgrade Multilanguage 32+64 - 20$

Windows 7 Ultimate Hebrew Upgrade 64BIT - 15$

Teachers in Israel can use this link

I hope this is useful :-)

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Monday, October 24, 2016 6:44 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Software Resources' forum is for posts related to MSDNAA and Direct Student Downloads for availing Microsoft Software as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 24, 2016 5:23 PM
  • Hello,

Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10 for the first year.

Since you missed that, I'd check out the Product Sales and Licensing Solution Center.

Karl

Monday, October 24, 2016 5:24 PM
  • Good day Izen_MSI,

There are special offers for students and teachers.

In addition to the link that Just Karl gave you, I highly recommend you to (1) contact your Academic team. They should know more and they can organize special offers for the students. (2) check this page Student offers. (3) and check this page for Special offers for students.

I can give you example of prices for teachers in Israel (I think it's the same prices for students). The image bellow includes some prices in Hebrew... Here is the translation in general (I convert the prices to US dollar ... this is not accurate! 1$ is 3.848 Israeli currency, I will use 4)

Office 2016 without disk (download from link which is available for 30 days) - 15$

Windows 10 Education Upgrade Multilanguage 32+64 - 20$

Windows 7 Ultimate Hebrew Upgrade 64BIT - 15$

Teachers in Israel can use this link

I hope this is useful :-)

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Monday, October 24, 2016 6:44 PM