Windows Live OneCare 2.5 is Available RRS feed

• Question

• Van de Windows Experience Blog: Windows Live OneCare 2.5 Now Available

Quote:

"Beginning last week (July 1st to be exact) - existing Windows Live OneCare users (paid subscribers) began automatically receiving Windows Live OneCare 2.5. The Windows Live OneCare website also began offering Windows Live OneCare 2.5 for new users as well. If you are a Windows Live OneCare subscriber and have not yet been automatically updated, you can either wait until the update occurs or download the new version from the Windows Live OneCare website."

Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:21 AM

Answers

•  Jan Kuipers wrote:

Thanks for this message.

I didn't even notice the upgrade but it happened yesterday according the logfle.

Are there new things in this version?

Jan

Jan,

Volgens de blog eigenlijk niet veel nieuws; meer "under the hood..."

So what's new with Windows Live OneCare 2.5? As I stated previously, the Windows Live OneCare 2.5 release is mainly an "under-the-hood" release. That means all the improvements take place behind-the-scenes so you will not notice any major new features or changes to the overall UI. Windows Live OneCare 2.5 is an incremental release that highlights Microsoft's ongoing commitment to improving Windows Live OneCare for paying subscribers.

• Marked as answer by Carl-S Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:51 PM
    Friday, July 18, 2008 6:23 PM

All replies

• Thanks for this message.

I didn't even notice the upgrade but it happened yesterday according the logfle.

Jan

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:33 AM
  •  Jan Kuipers wrote:

Thanks for this message.

Jan

Jan,

Volgens de blog eigenlijk niet veel nieuws; meer "under the hood..."

So what's new with Windows Live OneCare 2.5? As I stated previously, the Windows Live OneCare 2.5 release is mainly an "under-the-hood" release. That means all the improvements take place behind-the-scenes so you will not notice any major new features or changes to the overall UI. Windows Live OneCare 2.5 is an incremental release that highlights Microsoft's ongoing commitment to improving Windows Live OneCare for paying subscribers.

• Marked as answer by Carl-S Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:51 PM
    Friday, July 18, 2008 6:23 PM
  • OK, dus alles zal dan wel nog beter werken. Ik was trouwens al heel tevreden met OneCare. In de afgelopen 1,5 jaar nog nooit problemen gehad.

Jan

Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:34 AM