none
Nice to see this, is it available? RRS feed

• Question

• I think it would be nice to have a quick chart to view what I've earned points for. I could view this as a personal performance checker.

Something like this:

Chris Ward

• Moved by Naomi NModerator Friday, February 17, 2012 5:57 PM Suggestion, not an issue (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Friday, February 17, 2012 3:06 PM

Answers

• What?

How did you get your examples?  Have you subscribed to the RSS feed of your Activities and extracted it manually from there?  E.g. perhaps you could use Awarded for a filter?  (Click on your Profile's Activity tab's RSS feed button to see the subset of it that you would get otherwise.)

Some context on where my thinking is coming from...

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/suggest/thread/a41b36a8-803d-4a12-95fe-95265b7ba5c5

So, there you would have it, a source of the data and with XSLT (or perhaps PowerShell) a way of extracting and formatting it.

---

Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:56 PM

All replies

• I think it would be nice to have a quick chart to view what I've earned points for.

I imagine that if we could download a complete RSS feed of our activity something like that would be possible.  A problem is that if you don't think to start a subscription to it and save all entries you are limited to 100 entries which would overtake all the ones that you were really interested in.

---

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:46 AM
  • What?

Chris Ward

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:52 AM
  • What?

How did you get your examples?  Have you subscribed to the RSS feed of your Activities and extracted it manually from there?  E.g. perhaps you could use Awarded for a filter?  (Click on your Profile's Activity tab's RSS feed button to see the subset of it that you would get otherwise.)

Some context on where my thinking is coming from...

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/suggest/thread/a41b36a8-803d-4a12-95fe-95265b7ba5c5

So, there you would have it, a source of the data and with XSLT (or perhaps PowerShell) a way of extracting and formatting it.

---

Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:56 PM