none
Unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException' occurred in NntpBridge.exe RRS feed

• Question

• @Adam Even i am getting this error please let me know if you have found a solution

--------------------------------------------------------

Surender Singh Bhadauria

Monday, July 25, 2011 6:28 AM

Answers

• If it works at your home but not at another workstation, I would suspect a config issue on the box.  Does Robert Aldwinckel's response help at all?

FWIW I have installed the latest WL Essentials and have left Windows Live ID Sign-in Control active (ActiveX) but disabled Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper (BHO). WindowsLiveLogin.dll 7.250.4232.0. The WLIDSVC.exe service has the same version. Previously I had been doing that (avoiding the Helper, though I can't remember why) but after the install and after all the recent changes concerning Sign-in Assistant had decided to try using it again. Since then I had been having frequently hung IE9 sessions opening Answers threads in new tabs. According to Resource Monitor's Analyze Wait Chain command each time this was happening there were deadlocked threads in the new task. So I recently switched it back.

Community Forums Program Manager
    Monday, July 25, 2011 9:14 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Which bridge are you using? Where did you install it from?
    Monday, July 25, 2011 5:43 PM
    Answerer
  • Microsoft Forums NNTP Bridge

I downloaded it from

http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/Downloads

This is happening in my office but at my home it is working fine

--------------------------------------------------------

Surender Singh Bhadauria

Monday, July 25, 2011 5:55 PM
  • If it works at your home but not at another workstation, I would suspect a config issue on the box.  Does Robert Aldwinckel's response help at all?

FWIW I have installed the latest WL Essentials and have left Windows Live ID Sign-in Control active (ActiveX) but disabled Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper (BHO). WindowsLiveLogin.dll 7.250.4232.0. The WLIDSVC.exe service has the same version. Previously I had been doing that (avoiding the Helper, though I can't remember why) but after the install and after all the recent changes concerning Sign-in Assistant had decided to try using it again. Since then I had been having frequently hung IE9 sessions opening Answers threads in new tabs. According to Resource Monitor's Analyze Wait Chain command each time this was happening there were deadlocked threads in the new task. So I recently switched it back.

Monday, July 25, 2011 9:14 PM
    Answerer