About Spaming in Mailer : For a random letters .... (Very important)

• In the name of God the Merciful Dear Director ... Greetings
    I want to tell you that there are common sites in spamming and it hurts the company Hotmail service and I want to close the common sites

The first site that specializes in spam is the: hotim aill. Com

Page and a link is forged: 5285.0 & wp = MBI & wreply = = ins

I want and I hope the administration to move precious about it quickly

The code page is a fake:

<object id="tts_flash" width="18" height="18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="" id="tts_flash" width="18" height="18"> <param name="movie" value="" /> <param name="flashvars" value="sound_name=&sound_name_cb=_TTSSoundFile" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> </object>

Please update your account information with Microsoft before closing the e-mail!

Windows Live Hotmail ® has never been so fast and safe! It offers storage space * which increases depending on your needs, the latest technology to fight against viruses and spam, and a new calendar that helps you manage your schedule easily.

. You must configure your account by writing the code representing the picture above

Follow these steps to complete the setup of your account :

1. Enable images in message options on Hotmail.

2. Rewriting the code representing the picture above on the page:

3 . And click the Configure button to complete the configuration.

more information visit:

Coming soon!
    Discover the new features and be available for Hotmail. Thank you for using Windows Live Hotmail! Team Hotmail

Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:22 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer forum.
    To get help, you need to go here and select the forum that best fits the service/application.

» Hotmail

I hope this helps...

Friday, July 02, 2010 3:13 PM