none
Visual Studio 2017 Project says "The Application is not installed" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i just updated my windows 10 to Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125). I opened an existing visual studio 2017 project and i see this. please how do i fix it?

Easy

• Moved by Stanly Fan Friday, January 26, 2018 7:01 AM
    Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What the type of your project is? Is it a Winform application? Or Web application?

I guess that is because you do not install the project template, please check it.

Refer this similar issue:

the application for project is not installed

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:12 AM
  • Its an ASP.NET Core Web project. All i had to do was reload each of the projects in the solution and it was fine.

Easy

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:16 AM
  • Hi,

According to your description, your issue is more related about ASP.NET application. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at ASP.NET Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:19 AM
  • Apologies. Let me see if i can move the question to the ASP.NET Forum

Easy

Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:31 AM