how to run the registration wizard mscrm 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear ALL

can some buddy provide me manuals how to run the registration wizard

Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Jlattimer;

yes i have question i installed it the crm on to the new server after the installation i import the previous data base .if i go in about section of help i can see that the product has been register with the company it becasue of the previous databse import??.. and also the registration pop is keep coming when i open IE.should i copy the license key from the previous Mscrm_config database and up date in the current MSCRM_config database what would you suggest?

• Marked as answer by anwar_addi Friday, July 13, 2012 12:54 PM
    Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:24 PM

All replies

• Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Tools\Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Registration.Wizard.exe - it should be fairly straight forward  - do you have questions on part of the process? 

Jason Lattimer

Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:10 PM
  • Hi Jlattimer;

yes i have question i installed it the crm on to the new server after the installation i import the previous data base .if i go in about section of help i can see that the product has been register with the company it becasue of the previous databse import??.. and also the registration pop is keep coming when i open IE.should i copy the license key from the previous Mscrm_config database and up date in the current MSCRM_config database what would you suggest?

• Marked as answer by anwar_addi Friday, July 13, 2012 12:54 PM
    Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:24 PM