Subscription renewal VRS. Install a New Retail CD RRS feed

• Question

• My original subscription, installed 1 yr. ago, is soon to expire.  I of course am receiving a constant renewal notice along with the LiveOne Care shield is yellow.

Instead of using the "Renewal" offered by LiveOne Care I purchased a new retail CD.

I uninstalled the existing LiveOne Care and installed the newly purchased CD, went through the complete install including entering the new product key.  I have done several reboots.  I have also turned the computer off and waited about an hour before turnign the computer back on.

I AM STILL GETTING THE NOTICE THAT MY SUBSCRIPTION IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE and that I need to renew.

Any body got any ideas as to what is going on and how to get this corrected?

Thanks,

Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:38 PM

Answers

• Hello M, it can take 24-48 hours for your subscription status to update in One Care.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:19 PM

All replies

• Hello M, it can take 24-48 hours for your subscription status to update in One Care.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:19 PM
  • Thanks for the reply JimR1.  I'll wait it out and we shall see what occurs.

Keep you updated.

M

Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:26 PM
  •  

Today, 11/02/08 LiveOne Care help Rep called me to assist with this subscription problem.  In amatter of 10 minutes the situation was resolved.  I now have a renewed subscription, good for another year.  All is GOOD AGAIN.  YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunday, November 2, 2008 8:40 PM
  • Thanks for the update, M. I'm glad to hear support was able to help.

Sunday, November 2, 2008 10:36 PM