none
error message ECTMCT0034 when trying to send outbound 855

Question

• I am getting an error in the ST01, when sending an 855 that says: 

CMASD0041     The size of '855 ' can not be less than the minimum length to be a valid instance of 6-6.

ST01 is defined as minimum 3, maximum 3, validated against 0143, ( which includes 855 in it's list of valid transactions)

I am not mapping anything to the ST01, I was using ST Transaction set ID to populate literally "855" into the ST01. 

Does anyone have any idea what this error is telling me?  

thank you

Friday, February 24, 2017 9:44 PM

Answers

• Hi EDI at Kuri,

I think you are looking solution for SAP product. Please ask your question in SAP forum for getting quick response.

SAP Community

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 12:41 PM

All replies

• Hi EDI at Kuri,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, what is your project? And what do you want to get via ST01? 

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools.

If your question is more related to C#, could you provide some demo code for us to test?

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:36 AM
  • Hi EDI at Kuri,

I think you are looking solution for SAP product. Please ask your question in SAP forum for getting quick response.

SAP Community

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 12:41 PM