none
What's the currently most endorsed/supported web build script engine for Visual Studio 2017? RRS feed

• Question

• After reading this article I wonder what's the current situation for using web build script engines in Visual Studio 2017.

What's the currently most endorsed/supported web build script engine for Visual Studio 2017?

Is there a blog article available, written by the Visual Studio team?

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Friday, December 1, 2017 6:24 AM
    Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:58 PM

All replies

• MSBuild is the build engine in Visual Studio.

>>Is there a blog article available, written by the Visual Studio team?

The article you shared is NOT English, I don't think it was written by VS team either.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Friday, November 24, 2017 3:13 AM
    Friday, November 24, 2017 3:13 AM
  • Well, a quick call to translate.google.com would have done the job of translating.

The question was "is there a VS team blog article", not "is this a VS team blog article".

Friday, November 24, 2017 9:56 AM
  • Hi friend,

I didn't find any VS team blog about the web build script engine you mentioned,

but I found the extension Web Compiler which might help.

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Monday, November 27, 2017 2:18 AM
    Monday, November 27, 2017 2:18 AM