none
Activities have double entries for some people RRS feed

Answers

• It looks like the particular issues are solved and have been solved by time. So this issue/question seems to be solved now. However, we should definitely keep our eyes open for this in the future.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Friday, October 14, 2011 9:46 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Naomi N,

Thanks for your post.

I cann't find the bug as you reply above.

Please  feel free to contact us if you have any problem.

Thanks ang Regards

Pan Zhang
    STO Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, August 19, 2011 6:41 AM
  • It could have been the problem at the time I reported it. Lots of time passed since then, so most likely the problem is no longer reproducible.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Friday, August 19, 2011 11:30 PM
  • I see duplicate entries but the ones I looked at seem to be valid (ie: two replies in a thread, two proposed answers in a thread, etc). 
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 12:02 AM
    Answerer
  • At the time I reported it it was surely a problem - I am positive about it. 

My blog
    Sunday, August 21, 2011 2:19 AM
  • I just got one activity duplicated for me. If you click on my profile, you see I have 2 proposed answers in the same thread, but I only have one answer there.

My blog
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 5:02 PM
  • If you mean this thread

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/transactsql/thread/6dfa6c3c-802c-46ba-baa2-65c2af7880b6/#11e40459-c959-4840-8239-1f89edd49372

then it is that two posts by other people have been proposed by you not that someone has proposed your post.

Mike

SP 2010 "FAQ" (mainly useful links): http://wssv4faq.mindsharp.com/default.aspx
    WSS3/MOSS FAQ (FAQ and Links) http://wssv3faq.mindsharp.com/default.aspx
    Both also have links to extensive book lists and to (free) on-line chapters
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 1:17 PM
  • No, this is not what I meant. Since I reported it on August 24th, most likely you will not see it anymore in my recent activities as it's not that recent. I had a sample of another thread where my answer was proposed and I have that activity listed twice in my profile.

My blog
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:16 PM
  • It looks like the particular issues are solved and have been solved by time. So this issue/question seems to be solved now. However, we should definitely keep our eyes open for this in the future.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Friday, October 14, 2011 9:46 PM
    Owner