none
I need help with Click N Drag'

Question

• Hi, I want to physically be able to click and drag the label, when I press to debug and run the program i can drag that toolbox item "Label1"into a group box and or list box. Let's say I have question, what is favorite color?

Label 1 said "Blue"

label1.ForeColor=System.Drawing.Color.blue;

Label 2 said "Black"

label2.ForeColor=System.Drawing.Color.black;
    Label3 Said"pink" ect I want to drag the blue or black in to a group box or listbox as answer box, and then theres next button that'l check the answer and move to the next question ik already how to use button in that way i just want the click and drag item to groupbox or list box
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:41 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi KRepairG,

Based on your description, the real issue is not related to the VS debugger tool, it would be the development issue, am I right?

Could you tell me the real project type you were developing, Web, winforms or others? Please let me know the real project type, I will help you find a more appropriate development forum.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:59 AM
  • In what forum would it go in? im using Visual Studio 2012,  Basics, I'm using for a quiz that im making and i want to learn how to click and drag label to appriote side like and SOL when you click the Answer into the box thing you know?
    Monday, November 16, 2015 3:33 PM
  • Hi KRepairG,

Actually I'm not very sure that the real project type you want to develop, but maybe you could get useful information here.

If it is the ASP.NET app, you could post this issue to this forum:

http://forums.asp.net

For the Winform app, you could post it here:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?forum=winforms

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:17 AM