CRM 2011: Organization doesn't exist' error RRS feed

• Question

• We are having issues with our reporting. How can we fix this. Does this have to be done in Deployment Manager or can we update the connection string for CRM from the user Interface?
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 3:27 PM

All replies

• Do you get this error with the out of the box reports such as user summary? Or only with custom reports?

If only with custom reports, can you run the report directly from SSRS?

Jason Peterson

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:05 PM
  • I've got a blog post about troubleshooting SSRS errors.  It explains some steps you can take.  To answer your question, the connection string is stored in the registry (see blog post).

If this post was helpful, please mark as answered.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:46 PM
  • The reports we are getting an error with is the reports that are created by CRM itself.  My own reports that I create, just come up blank.
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:49 PM
  • If the canned reports throw errors, you can try to uninstall the CRM Data Connector on the Report Server and then re-install.

If the Report Server has other CRM applications installed on it like the email router, or if CRM is all on the same box, then make sure that the rollups for the CRM items installed are all at the same level.

Jason Peterson

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:56 PM
  • Okay thanks. I will try all of this and let you know.
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:11 PM
  • Login report manager and open the report, put username as userid, password as orgid, see if you can run it.

Also you can check the datasource of the report inside report manager.

Check deployment manager, see if there is any unused servers inside it.
    Thursday, April 30, 2015 8:28 AM