IE Back button - Left Navigation panel RRS feed

• Question

• I am using CRM Web client.  Logged in successfully and defaulted to Activities under Workplace --> My Work.  My activities data displayed.

Now, navigating from Activities to Accounts and then to Contacts.  All using the left navigation panel.

Now, clicking on Internet Explorer (IE) button button gives me all the accounts, but the left navigation panel still highlighting the Contacts and the view heading shows Contacts instead of Accounts.  Again, click on back button displays All the Activities, but still Contact highlighted in the left navigation panel and the heading still shows as Contacts.

Is this know issue?  or fixed in any of the rollups? or does it require any sitemap changes?

Thanks,

Sudhagar

Monday, October 25, 2010 5:55 PM

Answers

• This might happen if your CRM is in the process of kicking off the worker process. If this is a development environment or a virtual image it would be normal for CRM to take a couple of minutes to 'warm up' after you surf to it for the first time.

I would quickly click on every link and then wait for it to warm up. Then navigation should be nornmal.

Jeff Loucks | Available Technology | 888-474-2237 | http://msmvps.com/blogs/jeffloucks
    • Proposed as answer by Jeff Loucks Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:59 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:41 PM
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:59 AM