Mscrm_webpageformregion RRS feed

• Question

• Crm 2011 outlook addin   Outlook 2013, Office 365, CRM 2011 on premise:

So far I only have one user with this issue.   Outlook Addin works fine within outlook with the exception that when you try to reply to or forward an email an error message pops up

"The form region "MSCRM_WebPageFormRegion" cannot be opened."  If I click ok, then I can continue sending the email.   On the reply it shows a Microsoft Dynamic CRM pane (with no content)  between the email content and the Outlook People pane.

All other CRM windows open as expected.   

This issue just started, but I don't know what triggered it.

This users is running Windows 8.1 ent 64 bit.   Office 2013 Pro plus (32 bit).

Fred Zilz

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:47 PM

All replies

• I am having the same issue with  CRM 2011 and Outlook 2013 on fully updated( as of 11.21-2013) Windows 7.  This started after install of MS update rollup 15 for CRM 2011

Thanks

Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:51 PM
  • IE11 (which Windows 8.1 comes with) isn't supported by CRM 2011 yet, so I imagine that's related to your unexpected behavior.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:29 PM
  •  Additional info"  the browser  is  IE10 on my machine 

Thanks David

Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:33 PM
  • Go to Options > Advanced and uncheck the option to Show add-in user interface errors (about half-way down the list in the Developers section)

I turned this on for some troubleshooting and started experiencing the same symptoms you described. I replicated it again on another user's computer. 

• Edited by DeGoLuce Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:20 AM
    • Proposed as answer by DeGoLuce Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:20 AM
    Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:19 AM
  • Go to Options > Advanced and uncheck the option to Show add-in user interface errors (about half-way down the list in the Developers section)

I turned this on for some troubleshooting and started experiencing the same symptoms you described. I replicated it again on another user's computer. 

Great, this worked for me.
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:30 AM
  • I know this is a bit old now, but I recently had a similar problem. For those looking to cure the disease, not just the symptom, check out Herb Tyson's blog

http ://word.herbtyson.com/?p=152

The probably cause is left-over registry keys from uninstalled plug-ins.

I hope this helps.

Monday, June 27, 2016 2:11 AM
  • Hi,

in my eyes this is only a weak workaround. I still see the behavior with Outlook 2016 x86 C2R and CRM 2016 Add-In. When will this finally be addressed?

Thanks,

John

John

Sunday, January 29, 2017 5:25 PM