Why is GetSchema being called and Nullref exception in GetSchema. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am a new bee to sync framework. I am trying to add a table to an already working Sync application. I added the table to the server database and also to the client database so that it does not have to get the schema of the table and create the table in the client. But for some reason, the method  public  SyncSchema GetSchema(string[] tableNames, SyncSession syncSession) is called with the new table name and it returns a null reference exception. I have no idea as what is going wrong here. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

gr.

Friday, August 17, 2012 1:15 PM

All replies

• can you post the actual stack trace?
    Monday, August 20, 2012 3:27 AM
  • Hi ..

System.ArgumentNullException was caught

Message=Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: syncSchema

Source=Microsoft.Synchronization.Data

ParamName=syncSchema

StackTrace:

at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SyncExpt.CheckArgumentNull(Object value, String parameterName)

at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.CreateSchema(SyncTable syncTable, SyncSchema syncSchema)

at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.InitClientSchema()

at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.DataSynchronize()

at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.Synchronize()

at eCraft.NavSalesTool.Services.Synchronization.SynchronizationService.PerformSynchronization() in C:\Project\Normark\eCraft.NavSalesTool-Normark\eCraft.NavSalesTool\eCraft.NavSalesTool.Services.Synchronization\SynchronizationService.xaml.cs:line 186

Monday, August 20, 2012 8:24 AM