MS Money 2006 - Can't Review Imported Items RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using MS Money for many, many years and topped off at Money 2006. I have not had any major issues with the program until now. I imported transactions from my credit card company (QIF) and my bank (OFX). Money seems to responds normally and shows "Import Complete". On the account summary page, the number of items requiring review changes accordingly. However, when I go to the account (either credit card or checking), the imported transactions are not there.

I am running Windows 10, have closed and restarted Money several times, restarted the computer, etc. I have completed a standard level 2 repair. The results log from the repair only state "Fixed records in online table." Opening Money with the repaired file still shows the same number of items to review but none of the newly imported items are visible.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Monday, July 4, 2016 2:16 PM

Answers

• I won't be able to help you, but I can say that I had the same exact issue a few times, and I could never find a fix for it.  I luckily had a recent back-up, and restored the back-up, re-imported the transactions, and it worked fine.
    • Marked as answer by GaryDaniels Thursday, July 7, 2016 1:10 AM
    Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:58 AM

All replies

• I won't be able to help you, but I can say that I had the same exact issue a few times, and I could never find a fix for it.  I luckily had a recent back-up, and restored the back-up, re-imported the transactions, and it worked fine.
    • Marked as answer by GaryDaniels Thursday, July 7, 2016 1:10 AM
    Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:58 AM
  • Thank you!!! I pulled a back-up from early June and used it and voila, everything worked as it should when I imported transactions! When I looked at my more recent back-up files and the .mny file that Money was currently using I noticed that their file size was almost double that of the back-up that I restored. Obviously, somehow the files had gotten corrupted. Again, thank you for your help!!!

Gary

Thursday, July 7, 2016 1:16 AM