none
"There is a need to be able to copy data from our Project Server PWA views etc. to clipboard for quick reuse (to update filter criteria etc). If the data is inside a grid control etc., this now only seems to work with MS Internet Explorer browser, which i RRS feed

• Question

• "There is a need to be able to copy data from our Project Server PWA views etc. to clipboard for quick reuse (to update filter criteria etc). If the data is inside a grid control etc., this now only seems to work with MS Internet Explorer browser, which is not supported as the company official browser any more.

There are problems copying information, while using Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Is there any (smart) solution available for this?" 

Friday, August 14, 2020 8:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Laxman,

Would you like to copy the data in some other office applications? There is an export to excel feature available. Could you please try and let us know that helps.

Hope this helps.

Kiran Khanvilkar

Friday, August 14, 2020 10:41 AM
  • i want to only specific data from the project down grid into copy and paste it in Edge browser but it is not allow to me in Edge browser that option also grade out for me in setting to change Enable the Edge Flag for IE Mode. i want specific data when we click any project and from first search key columns key i want to copy and paste it in Edge browser but not allow to me.

It is allow to me in IE browser but it is not officially allow to use it.

Thursday, August 20, 2020 6:47 AM