Microsoft Streets and Trips 2011 with GPS RRS feed

• Question

• Want to create a delivery route to Home Depot , Lowe's and Walmart stores .

Can I go to there website and upload address information as a group to Streets to get a route plan with directions.

example

Like all Houston, Texas Area Stores ,.

Then all San Antonio Area Stores,

Austin Area Stores

Want each area on there own map .

A set of maps for all Lowe's , Home Depot , and Walmart

We make deliveries to thes stores and I need to make routes for loading trucks and for drivers to follow to unload trucks

Please someone tell me if this is posible

Monday, September 19, 2011 10:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Christine,

Yes, this is doable. If the websites of the businesses don't have downloadable files with store locations, you will most likely be able to find alternate sources by searching the web for e.g. "download poi home depot". Once you have the locations, you will be able to import them to Streets & Trips.

Here you may find various Tips & Tricks for Streets & Trips

Laptop GPS World
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:42 AM
  • Hi Christine - As Marvin has already confirmed for you- absolutely you can do this in S&T.

For help in preparing your list for import and then importing it into S&T - you might check out the free training at www.mypointsales.com     Click the 'get free training' button on the main page, and after a quick, free signup, check out lesson #3 - Preparing the list..and Lesson #5 - Importing the list.   These two lessons will review step by step for you how you'll be importing your store data.

Keith O'Brien
    Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:18 PM