none
Route Planner Multiple Stops RRS feed

• Question

• In my old version of S&T, I could import addresses, draw a rectangle around them and all the push pins would appear in my route planner. Is there a way to selct multiple push pins for them all to appear in the route planner? I have S&T 2009 & 2010.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:58 PM

All replies

• 1) Your question implies that you cannot do that in S&T 2010, whereas you can.

2) You can elect to add an entire pushpin set as stops.

3) You can create a new pushpin set that is a subset of another set by going into Properties and selecting individual pushpins and copying those.  Close the original set and paste (ctrl-v) onto the map and you will have created a new set of just the selected pushpins which can be added as stops.

4) There are probably more ways I am neglecting.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:40 PM
  • In my old version of S&T, I could import addresses, draw a rectangle around them

The functionality is still available in your 2009 and 2010 versions of the product, only the way users access the feature has changed. Now, to draw a rectangle, use the right mouse key instead of the left. The change was introduced in version 2009 (click to read details).

Laptop GPS World
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:56 AM
  •  

Hi SCV -

Here's a 5.5 minute tutorial video shows how to add multiple pushpins to your route planner using S&T 2011 and  optimize your stops for the most effecient and cost effective run.

Click this link to see the video:  http://tiny.cc/dxd27

Keith O'Brien
    Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:57 PM