MS Forums Logs me out RRS feed

• Question

•  

Dear MS

MS Forums Logs me out when I do certain functions, especially when I post a message.  Is this a way you limit the number of posting you must address?

I submitted two other postings tonight and had to retype both of them several times.  It's frustrating!!! and now I'm irritated.  It's very late and now I have to type this thread too.  >:-(

At least I learned (too late though) to save the text to the clipboard before I submit.

Please fix this!  I'd like to hear a response.

Sincerely,

Frustrated

Monday, May 26, 2008 9:11 PM

Answers

• Hello Arthur5118,

The forums have been experiencing some problems, as of late. If you experience any Errors or Preformance issues, while using this (or any other Microsoft Forum), please report the issue to the "Forums 2.4 Bug Reporting" Forums at http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=53&SiteID=1

Very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:32 PM

All replies

• Arthur5118,

There is no limitation persay on how many postings a user can create/post, as long as the user is not abusing the forums, which you are not doing. We do have server maintenance for the forums on rare occasion and it may cause a temporary delay. Try to refresh the screen or close all of your IE browsers and reopen.

Lori MS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:27 PM
  • Hello Arthur5118,

The forums have been experiencing some problems, as of late. If you experience any Errors or Preformance issues, while using this (or any other Microsoft Forum), please report the issue to the "Forums 2.4 Bug Reporting" Forums at http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=53&SiteID=1

Very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused,

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:32 PM