none
Windows 7 product key activation for an ugrade to windows 10

Question

• Windows 7 is currently installed on my pc. I would like to upgrade to windows 10 but I am experiencing a problem with entering the product key for windows 7, whenever I enter the product key it gives me the error message: Activation Error: 0xC004E003 (License Evaluation Failed) after reading through Microsoft's help pages I have found that the only option to activate windows is through phone activation, this however is not available and I only have the three options of; buying a new product key which is not a viable option, the second option is use a different product key and the third option is to contact Microsoft which I cant do either. I have also tried the change product key option to the left of the product ID and that has not worked either. this is becoming increasingly frustrating as I either have the validate windows popup or the upgrade to windows 10 popup.

I would appreciate any help in regards to this problem and unless there is some secret location or magical code I will be stuck with an invalidated version of windows 7.

P.S. I would also like to upgrade the ram in the computer so it would also help if somebody could tell me if there was a way to ugrade from 32x bit win 7 to 64x bit windows 10. and for the record my pc is compatible with 64 bit windows although I only have the 32 bit windows 7 disk

Sunday, January 31, 2016 4:21 AM

Answers