Failed to establish security association with the server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am getting exactly the same error as in this thread

http://forums.microsoft.com/Ocs2007publicbeta/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1465873&SiteID=57

Subject : sign-in not found

I am testing in a single forest, multi-domain environment. I have one OCS 2007 Standard server installed in the root domain and have prep'd that and one child domain.

I've been though the documentation and I think I'm ok, but I wouldn't be suprised if I have missed something. Any help would be greatly welcomed

Cheers

Dave

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:05 PM

Answers

• Dave,

I would like to get some more details from you in respect to what you are doing when you get this error? From my research I would say that you are surrefing from a authentication failure that can range from the user account credentials to the computers secure cahnnel. Please provide me with information that will let us know just where you are at with your OCS 2007 deployment and what you are doing to get this error. How does the problem manifest itself.

Thanks,

Mike Adkins

Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:45 PM

All replies

• Dave,

I would like to get some more details from you in respect to what you are doing when you get this error? From my research I would say that you are surrefing from a authentication failure that can range from the user account credentials to the computers secure cahnnel. Please provide me with information that will let us know just where you are at with your OCS 2007 deployment and what you are doing to get this error. How does the problem manifest itself.

Thanks,

Mike Adkins

Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Can you let us know your status? Are you able to provide the information requested by Mike?

Friday, July 27, 2007 5:37 PM