none
Problem in Signing in.....to studentrockstar and S2B RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am facing problem in signing in to the studentrockstar and S2B through Dial-up and even when Broadband speed is slow................I think signing in through Dial-up connection is impossible in studentrockstar and S2B......... so I request admin to solve this permanent problem immediately.
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:14 AM

All replies

•  

no varun ,,,

My friend also using the same dial-up connection [Tata indicom] , but i dont think he is having the problem !! may be its late , but its perfect !!

Regards

Mohan

Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:36 AM

• @ mohan...........

the normal NETONE , VSNL......dial-up users cant sign in in the contest..............
    lot of my friends use these only..........
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:43 AM

• so admins pls try to rectify this problem...............so that many can enter the contest...........
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:45 AM
  • Well I too have the same problem, each time I run to cyber cafe with Rs-56 to score my login points.

I have too much problem with this problem....   so please microsoft admin Buy a Dial-up connection and then login to both sites S2B and studentrockstar...

Now I have changed the slogan of Microsoft

'Your Potential Our Problem'

Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:52 AM
  • i too faced these kinda issues in the begining of this contest...but now everythning is working fine...it wud b nice if the admins consider this issue and provide a soln for it...
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:32 PM
  • ms s doin a lot of changes..hope so will be having this too fine in some time...
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:11 PM
  • Facing problem in signing in to the studentrockstar and S2B through Dial-up and even when Broadband speed is slow from the beginning of the contest................I think signing in through Dial-up connection is impossible in studentrockstar and S2B......... so I request admin to solve this permanent problem immediately.................. This is not the fair contest ............ All the participants of this contest are Broadband users.................. Also the number of Dial-up / GPRS / CDMA users are far more than Broadband users in India................. In many states of India there is single or no Broadband providers..............please admin do something about this problem...................... I am only the Dial-up user of this contest accessing this site from a Broadband cyber cafe....................
    Sunday, October 14, 2007 3:09 AM
  • Still the problem exists.............................admin please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase do something...........

Friday, October 19, 2007 2:28 PM
  • Many people are facing the same problem. Please make use of the already available thread so that the admin does not have to scroll to many places for the same
    Sunday, November 4, 2007 12:08 PM
  • it is not a big problem mr.varun,,
    clear ur cache..
    then ur temp folder,
    recent,startup

by clicking on run...
    then enter
    1.recent
    2.Select all
    3. delete them

Same procedure for temp too..
    since the page uses most of the system's resources.. ur unable logging in..
    reduce utilization of ur system resources and enjoy the best outcome.

cheers
    ram.
    Sunday, November 4, 2007 7:24 PM