MCP certification RRS feed

• Question

• I wrote my 070-642 exam on Friday 08 June 2012 and passed the exam, the problem is i have not received any mail from Microsoft (MC ID) and the Access Code. could you please help me with the MC ID and Access Code. My candidate ID is: sp9937748
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:20 PM

Answers

• It usually takes a week or two for Microsoft to process.

Did you take it through Prometric? Verify with Prometric that in your candidate history that they have you as passing the exam. If they do then you can do an online chat with microsoft about the status of your candidate ID.

I'm going to take that same exam in a few weeks - what material did you use to train?

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:20 AM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:24 PM

All replies

• It usually takes a week or two for Microsoft to process.

Did you take it through Prometric? Verify with Prometric that in your candidate history that they have you as passing the exam. If they do then you can do an online chat with microsoft about the status of your candidate ID.

I'm going to take that same exam in a few weeks - what material did you use to train?

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:20 AM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:24 PM
  • Hello,

Yes it takes a week or two. In case to clear the doubt you c an contact the pro metric center from where you gave your exam. It will help

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 5:30 AM