How to change %UserName% in visual studio RRS feed

• Question

• I see Visual Studio environment variable is populated only with my first-name. I would like to change it to format of  FirstName LastName. How do I do that? I am using Visual Studio 2013 Update 4 Community Edition. 

To give some context, I generate license headers using License Header Manager, which uses %UserName%

Thanks,

Amar

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Friday, December 19, 2014 1:42 AM not vs general issue
    Tuesday, December 9, 2014 2:46 AM

Answers

• Hi Amar,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Based on my understanding, you generate license headers using license header manager and use some environment variable such as %UserName% in the license header, but the environment variable did not show expectedly in the license header. If that is the case, this issue is related to Visual Studio Extension, I recommend consulting your issue on ‘Q AND A’ tab in this page: https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/5647a099-77c9-4a49-91c3-94001828e99e for better support.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Friday, December 19, 2014 1:41 AM
    Tuesday, December 9, 2014 7:38 AM