none
I can download bluestacks on my surface pro rt

Question

• Hello,

am having trouble downloading bluestacks on my surface pro/ windows rt 8.1 32 bit. I have went on bluestacks.com but I can't find the program for surface pro,  but I tried download it and when it finance a message pops up that say this app can't run on this PC, to find apps for this PC go to windows store. I tried turning off windows defender.

And it's still don't work I don't now what else to do, can you please help me with this...?

Thank you

Iveth Ovando

Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:21 PM

Answers

• If you have Windows 8.1 RT, then I believe you can only install applications from the Windows Store.

In any case, you have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 8.1 RT, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windowsrt8_1

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:41 PM

All replies

• If you have Windows 8.1 RT, then I believe you can only install applications from the Windows Store.

In any case, you have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 8.1 RT, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windowsrt8_1

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:41 PM
  • no, thank you
    Sunday, December 18, 2016 10:55 PM