UI style of Console Tab RRS feed

• Question

• I've almost complete an add-in console tab, but the UI style is quite windows standard, while the original console table have a quite more beautiful UI style.

How to make my table had the same UI style with the original console table?

It seems to have used an enhanced list view control which support small icon, where can i get the support of this control?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:19 AM

Answers

• You can use the FancyListView component in HomeServerControls.dll.

I'm still fighting my way through all the properties / methods etc. trying to get it to do what I want. 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:26 AM
  • All of the controls that you see in the console are in the HomeServerControls.dll.  Load one of the microsoft Add-Ins into Reflector and you can see how they are used.

Steve

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:19 PM

All replies

• You can use the FancyListView component in HomeServerControls.dll.

I'm still fighting my way through all the properties / methods etc. trying to get it to do what I want. 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:26 AM
  • All of the controls that you see in the console are in the HomeServerControls.dll.  Load one of the microsoft Add-Ins into Reflector and you can see how they are used.

Steve

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:19 PM
  • There is some hope that I will have an updated C# add-in template with some of the rich WHS UI stuff embedded for y'all soon. I've been swamped at the office the last couple of weeks, and after a long day at a keyboard, the last thing I've wanted to do is go home and write more code. Smile
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:40 PM
  • Many many thanks to you all, I got it now

Monday, May 21, 2007 3:01 AM