Activities : send email to Team RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to send e-mail activities to Team, but I don't see the options, only User. Any ideas ?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna
    Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:43 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately there is no feature to send e-mail activities to a team. Team's do not have an email address and are not e-mail enabled.

A quick solution might be to create a distribution group in Exchange (or the equivalent if you don't use Exchange) and then set up a CRM contact with the distribution group's email address.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:56 AM

All replies

• Unfortunately there is no feature to send e-mail activities to a team. Team's do not have an email address and are not e-mail enabled.

A quick solution might be to create a distribution group in Exchange (or the equivalent if you don't use Exchange) and then set up a CRM contact with the distribution group's email address.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:56 AM
  • I see, I thought maybe there's another way for it. Btw, the problem is if I open CRM in a browser, in Oulook client there is no problem.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna
    Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:08 AM
  • You can "assign" an email activity to a Team, or you can add an email activity to Team's Queue.

Thanks,

Mike

Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:04 PM
  • How?????
    Monday, March 26, 2012 11:31 PM