my email @hotmail.fr suddnely got locked after 14 years with no reason !! RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know what happned my email is @hotmail.fr
    I cant log in anymore, I have this email for so long time around 14 years,

I mostly use it to receive emails, all my bank accounts, PayPal , business everything I use in the last 14 years is registered  with this email.

I opened a ticket but I am waiting for 2 days with no response. I just need to switch to Gmail but I need to be able to log in to my current account to first.

Did this happened  to anyone??? how long it take to solve,

Saturday, September 26, 2020 11:29 AM

All replies

• Microsoft forums and community support pages are filled with never answered questions, like the one above. They don't have money for live support and their AI support is soooo not. If you forget your password recovery security question, just know even when remembered it won't do as promised. Microsoft's password recovery form is a Personally Identifying Data mining waste of time, producing only invitations to submit a new form again, and again, and again. For anyone with nothing serious to do or lose, to whom anally retentive paranoid invasion of privacy is acceptable, Microsoft products may be briefly tolerated. All others enjoy better for free here: https://www.libreoffice.org/. We are sorry for the difficulties forum mediators have with this message. Hope it helps. Have a nice day.
    Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:42 AM