Windows Development RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Friends!! I'm Paulo Junior, I'm new, on Development area and I would like to know, what I need to know to development a system, my view is work at an Enterprise that work with .NET, ASP, SQL Server 2008 R2 (I already work on this Enterprise, but I don't have a necessary knowledge), and I've many pleasure in know how to develop applications, what I need to study to do it???

I'll do a course of Introduction of Sofware Develpment with, follow contents:

- Logic Programming
    - The Object Oriented Programming 
    - Database Design Introduction

This course starts this weekend and 
    after do all this courses, what can I do??!

Please, I need a help to decide it.

Thanks! 

Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:17 PM

Answers

• Look like this question got overlooked.  Do you still require assistance?

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:46 PM
  • Hi Paulo,

As you have already decided to join a course, let me tell you course will give you basic guidelines to work with your object oriented languages like C# and VB.NET but not expertise. To begin working on any language you will face difficulties early on for sure start up with a dummy project like shopping cart or a hospital management system, which involves clearing your database as well as language features and try add as many new features you can dream in that project, you will face difficulties in implementing what you thought but once implemented that will be fit into your mind. That slowly will bring expertise to your development track. And thereafter, if you are a working professional working on these languages, sure each new program or soft code will bring in some new concept to your mind which was not in the course...

Apart from all, after a suitable amount of experience go for clearing Microsoft MCPD exams in the language of your choice which will add a label to your expertise and also help boost your confidence with indications in the areas where you need to put in some more efforts.

For learning .NET Framework 4.0 the Microsoft Way visit http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=23507

For learning which exam you must appear after completion of course and some suitable amount of experience on hand visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx#tab2

Please mark as answer if it helps you or unpropose as answer if it does not help you.

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:20 PM

All replies

• Look like this question got overlooked.  Do you still require assistance?

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:46 PM
  • Hello, Jeff Wharton, thank you for answer my question.

I'm needing a help mainly in The Object Oriented Programming ( this module wasn't passed on my course), I would like to take most knowledge, because this is a main concept to begin work with C#, VB.NET and many another languages.  I would like too know what can I do after this course, to begin on development area.

Pass me his email for a better communication

I'll wait for answers.
    Thank you.

Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:14 AM
  • Hi Paulo,

As you have already decided to join a course, let me tell you course will give you basic guidelines to work with your object oriented languages like C# and VB.NET but not expertise. To begin working on any language you will face difficulties early on for sure start up with a dummy project like shopping cart or a hospital management system, which involves clearing your database as well as language features and try add as many new features you can dream in that project, you will face difficulties in implementing what you thought but once implemented that will be fit into your mind. That slowly will bring expertise to your development track. And thereafter, if you are a working professional working on these languages, sure each new program or soft code will bring in some new concept to your mind which was not in the course...

Apart from all, after a suitable amount of experience go for clearing Microsoft MCPD exams in the language of your choice which will add a label to your expertise and also help boost your confidence with indications in the areas where you need to put in some more efforts.

For learning .NET Framework 4.0 the Microsoft Way visit http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=23507

For learning which exam you must appear after completion of course and some suitable amount of experience on hand visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx#tab2

Please mark as answer if it helps you or unpropose as answer if it does not help you.

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:20 PM
  • Thank you Rehan Bharucha!

I'm downloading this contents to study!!! Could you pass me your email or skype name for a better communication??

I'm thinking about, start study HTML, because hereafter I'll need develop in ASP.NET. Which languages I need study to reach this position?? 
    Starting now with (.NET and C#)

Best Regards,

Paulo Henrique

Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:53 PM