Fix common BT issues, profiles, alarms RRS feed

• Question

• A couple of suggestions:

Fix the common bluetooth issues:
    - Frequent loss of connection or connection issues on BT headsets, same headset which worked 100% consistently with my Nokia frequently lost its connection with my WM5 Dopod D810, and refuses to connect consistently with the same now WM6 upgraded D810

- Fix voice command (VC1.6) behaviour with BT headsets, why when headset is connected does the device insist on speaking thru the speaker and using the microphone on the phone rather than the headset?!?!

Profiles:
    - Every Nokia I've owned from basic phones to advanced incorporated sound/call profiles as standard. Other manufacturers seem to be the same. Why do I need 3rd party sw to get this on a high-end WM device?

Alarms:
    - Why is the behaviour of the built-in alarm feature so inconsistent (alarm not ringing, ringing more than once, going mad and ringing all the time) that people who need to be woken up on time, every time end up purchasing a 3rd party solution? This seems a very, very basic feature and I would have thought something that is actually quite hard to get wrong!

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:20 AM

All replies

• Thanks for the suggestions Antzzz.  I know the Windows Mobile Team looks at the suggestions and hopefully they will be able to incorporate them in future releases.

Friday, September 21, 2007 1:59 PM