Access 2007 Categories - couser 5453 RRS feed

• Question

• It says that after you create a new Categories and create a group(s) in that category that you add items from the Unassigned Objects group to the new groups and that the item will remain in the unassigned ojects groups. It even demo this by selecting the item inthe Unassigned Objects group, rt-click and selecting Add Group and then the new group name. The item appears in both the new group and the Unassigned Objects group.

This does not work for me and it does not make sense. Only items that have not been put in a group should be in the Unassigned Object group. 

Is my logical correct or am I doing something wrong because I can't get it the object to stay in the Unassigned Object group.
    • Moved by V Longacre Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:51 PM Learning Manager Bugs Forum would be more helpful for this question. (Moved from Learning Content Development System (LCDS) - Bugs and Feedback to Learning Manager Bugs and Feedback)
    Monday, September 8, 2008 1:56 PM

All replies

• Hi SherriLynn,

I've forwarded your question on to our Access curriculum manager. We will post an update as soon as we resolve the issue.

Thanks for posting!

Mike Mulcare
    Microsoft Learning
    Mike Mulcare E-learning Product Manager Microsoft Learning This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Friday, September 12, 2008 11:05 PM
  •  

We have been unable to locate the issue mentioned in the forum post.  In order to investigate further, we will need detailed step-by-step instructions for reproducing the problem. It will be great if you can add some more specifics so that we can address the problem.

Ravi Acharya
    E-Learning Product Planner

Ravi Acharya E-Learning Product Planner This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:18 PM