Validation RRS feed

• Question

• HI now i have a different problem  i can not get to internet on ie6.  no the solutions you suggested to validate wins xp was not done. in trying to do this something happened and my browser became impacted.
    I  am on my laptop but i really need  the desktop back as all my data is stored on that pc

a timely replyand resolution to this  is greatly appreciated

thank you
    • Split by RickImAPC Monday, October 20, 2008 2:43 PM New Post
    Saturday, October 18, 2008 3:59 PM

Answers

• IAMAREALNOVICE,

Please follow the instructions Carey gave you in your previous post. This thread was created because of your new issue involving IE6. If you need continued support, please re-run the MGADT and copy and paste the results by themself in a new post. Do not alter the report and make sure to copy and paste the full report. Below are the instructions:

By clicking the link below, you will download the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool (MGADT).  Then click the Run button. Then click the Run button again. Then click the Continue button to perform the diagnostic. The Windows tab should show, click the Copy button to paste your report to the clipboard.  Then paste the report into a New Post on this Forum by adding a post in it and pressing Ctrl V (to paste the text). Clicking the OK button will clear the Diagnostic window. Here is the download link:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

Rick, MS

• Marked as answer by RickImAPC Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:45 PM
    Monday, October 20, 2008 2:45 PM