Report viewer's bug RRS feed

• Question

• I used Report Builder to create a matrix report from a Report model. I drag 7 fields into row groups and 1 field into column group, it runs well and shows all column headers clearly. Then I created a web page containing a Report Viewer control using VS2008 to view above report. For my business purpose, I have to set AsyncRendering attribute of Report Viewer control as False and then this issue happened: the column headers of row groups in matrix report are blank (text and background color are white), but it will be fine if I set AsyncRendering attribute as True. I've spent many days to search a solution for this problem but found nothing useful. I believe this is bug of Report Viewer control and I hope someone could give me solution or patch to fix this issue.
    • Moved by SamAgain Monday, November 8, 2010 2:29 AM not bcl question (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Friday, November 5, 2010 10:48 AM

Answers

• To find an appropriate forum for your question, back out the address to en-US.  To report a bug, use Microsoft Connect.
    Friday, November 5, 2010 11:44 AM