Office Home and Student problem with product key RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. On the label on the side of the box I have an authentication code a bar code the name and date and another bar coded number, but nothing on the label resebles a 25 digit charachter product code.

I have spent the best part of the evening trying to activate this product with no joy whatsovever despite 3 phone calls to some very unhelpul telephone operators who kept redircting me to an automated phone line that asked for the first 6 digits of a wizard activation product.

Does any one know how the ____ one is supposed to load this relatively simple piece of software onto my home PC?

This situation is abolutely unbelievably frustrating.

Lorraine
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:32 PM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:33 PM Off topic. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Getting Started and Upgrading)
    Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:07 PM

All replies

• The forum you posted to is for the discussion of Microsoft Security Essentials beta.You can get help with Microsoft Office products here - http://support.microsoft.com/ph/8753#tab0
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Friday, August 28, 2009 3:57 AM