Microsoft Elevate America E-Learning RRS feed

• Question

• My problem is that in the section or topic Change the Background of a Document there are in blue color four options to see one reads Apply a backgroun color to a document and below it reads Show (underlined) and a down pointing arrow inside an square, again everythin is in blue with the intention that the learner clicks either in Show or in the down pointing arrow in order to see an example that will pop-up. In the bottom right of the screan it reads "Error on Page"

I have tried several times but nothing happens. It is delaying my learning process. At this point I feel desperate. Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Saturday, June 12, 2010 3:00 AM

Answers

• Sounds like a JavaScript error, are you on IE or Firefox? I would
    recommend trying with IE.

-- Mike Burr
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:17 PM
    Monday, June 14, 2010 9:29 PM

All replies

• Sounds like a JavaScript error, are you on IE or Firefox? I would
    recommend trying with IE.

-- Mike Burr
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:17 PM
    Monday, June 14, 2010 9:29 PM
  • Thank you for your answer Mike, I use both. But I read that is better to be in IE when using the E-Learning Course.

I sent the copy of the page to Microsoft e-learning. They replied to my message informing that the  attachment was too long and was truncated. They also indicated how to send the attachment again.

Is there any other file of Java Script that I should download? I have tested the Java Applet in the Java Web Site and it worked. Excuse my lack of knowledge about Java. Maybe Java Applet has nothing to do with Java Script, however I will appreciate any suggestion.

Thank you in advance

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:01 PM
  • Call the level 2 support at 877-383-2829 , ask for Matt M, he can fix that problem, also has access to free e-learning!!!!!!!
    Saturday, March 5, 2011 2:30 AM